JOHN F. EVERSOLE III
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
Complex Commercial Litigation
- University of Virginia (B.S. Mechanical Engineeringwith Emphasis in Biomedical Engineering 1974)
- University of West Florida (MBA, 1980)
- University of Florida (J.D., 1983)
John F. Eversole III is the principal of Eversole & Associates, P.A. in Miami, Florida.
Mr. Eversole is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law and has been since 1993. He specializes in personal injury litigation, medical negligence, wrongful death cases, products liability cases, aviation, commercial litigation, and admiralty.
Mr. Eversole is also Board Certified in the field of aviation law and a former chairman of the Aviation Law Committee of the Florida Bar. He was also a founding Member and Chairman of the Florida Bar Aviation Law Certification Committee which determines if attorneys meet the criteria for becoming Board Certified in Aviation.
As an attorney, Mr. Eversole has successfully handled a complex products liability case against an aircraft manufacturer in Australia, an aviation fatality case caused by air traffic controlling errors, as well as numerous domestic and international cases involving other aviation fatalities. For more aviation experience, click here.
He has represented families who have lost loved ones in tragic accidents including electrocutions, swimming pool accidents, vehicle crashworthiness, and other cases involving highly technical and specialized engineering fields.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Lecturer on Aviation Law including International Treaties, the Warsaw Convention, General Aviation and Revitalization Act (GARA) ,etc.
- Past Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Aviation Certification Committee,The Florida Bar
- Past Civil Rules Committee, The Florida Bar
- Bar Grievance Committee for the Eleventh Circuit
- Former Chairman of The Florida Bar Aviation and Space Law Committee
- International Society of Air Safety Investigators (ISASI)
- The National Transportation Safety Board Bar Association
- South Florida Business Journal rated “Best of the Bar”,
- “AV” Rating from Martindale Hubbell for 25 years
- The Florida Super Lawyers Top 5% (Since 2006)
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- The Florida Bar(1983)
- Board Certified in Civil Trial (since 1993)
- Board Certified in Aviation Law (since 1996)
- The Washington D.C. Bar (1988)